Le Chemin Vert Campsite: for an easy and peaceful stay in Occitanie
A small and friendly campsite, open all year, near Toulouse
Le Chemin Vert Campsite is situated in Saint Lys, 25 minutes southwest of Toulouse. It is composed of 40 plots and is open all year. You will be pleased to spend a quiet stay in a natural setting.
In 2011, we took over the campsite and renamed it « Le Chemin Vert » referring to the path that borders along.
In a green and relaxing environment, we suggest comfortable accommodation suitable for a stay with family, friends or for a business trip in Toulouse and surroundings:
Camping pitches are large, shady, and separated with local and diversified plants. You could set up your tent, caravan, motorhome, or van for one night, one week, one month…
Bungalows are mobile homes for 2 to 6 people. Arrival and departure days are free to choose during all year.
Our ecological commitment: preserving local biodiversity and environment
We have always been close to nature and do our best to take care of it in everyday life. We protect biodiversity with simple eco-responsible actions.
- Centenaries oak trees
- Wild orchids
- Birds : Eurasian hoopoe, cuckoo ,tit ,European robin …
The campsite is part of a bird protection association (LPO)
- Fire Salamander and tiny lizards
- Colourful butterflies
Keeping the local biodiversity unspoilt:
- We never use chemical weedkillers.
- We adapt the grass and tree pruning according to the season and the fauna which depends on it.
- We mainly plant local vegetation.
- We have installed birdhouses. The campsite is member of a « birds protection association » to be involved in birds protection.
Reducing energy use:
- Solar panels were installed to heat the water in sanitary buildings.
- Rain barrels were settled to water the flowers.
- To maintain comfort while preserving the night fauna, the night lighting is composed of solar lighting and twilight bulbs.
Waste management :
- Recycling: please use the recycling containers for plastic, glass, cardboard…
- Compost for vegetal food waste.
- Slow decomposition area for pruning and mowing waste.
Facilities and leisure during your stay on the campsite
For your comfort:
One of them is heated during the winter, plus, it is convenient for disabled people. A washing machine is available.
- Fridge and micro-wave at your disposal
- Tourism leaflets
- Library area for adults and children
Wifi is free and available 24/7 around the common room. We have chosen not to extend over all the campsite to help digital disconnection.
Leisure for adults and children:
To read, play a game or just contemplate…
However, 2 easy solutions to go and swim close to the campsite:
- Aqualudia aquapark, 10 minutes driving from the campsite, in Muret
- The local outdoor pool Aquabella in Saint Lys (from June to August)